- Half-day Zurich tour by coach and on foot, led by a guide
- Explore Zurich by coach, passing the National Museum, Bahnhofstrasse, and Opera House
- See the sights from the water on a short cruise across Lake Zurich
- Visit the new Lindt Home of Chocolate and enjoy an unlimited chocolate tasting
- Discover the noble Zürichberg district with spectacular views
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
The Tour ends at the Zurich Main Train Station (Zürich HB) which is located very centrally in the City.
What To Expect
Pass the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue of Bahnhofstrasse, and Zürich's famous financial district, learning about the history of the area from your guide as you go. Enjoy views of Lake Zürich before traveling past the renowned Opera House to the Zürichberg district.
Visit noble quarters with magnificent villas from past times. Take in panoramic views of the city and the Alps before heading to the university quarter.
There, see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zürich) and Zürich's Museum of Art, arriving in the charming Old Town. Learn about Zürich's history as you walk through the medieval streets and admire the town hall, St. Peter's Church with Europe's largest clock face, the Grossmünster cathedral, and the Fraumünster church, which showcases stained glass windows designed by Marc Chagall.
Continue to the banks of Lake Zurich and climb aboard a boat for a sightseeing cruise. After taking in the surrounding scenery from the water, enjoy a leisurely walk along the shores to the Lindt Chocolate shop in Kilchberg to sample some of the specialties of the world-famous chocolate factory. Your tour concludes with a coach ride and drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- During the 30 minutes cruise it's possible to have a drink or a snack (not included)
- This tour includes a 15 minutes leisurely stroll along the lake to reach the Lindt Home of Chocolate
- Spanish language on this tour on request and subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Ride with public trolleybus and tramway to get familiar with Zürich’s excellent public transport system and get a 24-hour ticket for public transport in Zurich
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Way too high price, it's very easy they can reduce the tour prices, for this amount I feel not worth." See review