Explore our promoted experiences
- This horseback ride is suited to both beginners and experienced riders
- Enjoy a unique way to explore the rugged scenery of southern Utah
- A brief training session before your ride is included for your comfort
- This hands-on, small-group tour is capped at just eight participants
Departure & Return
Look for the EAST ZION RESORT sign off Hwy 89. Follow the dirt road for 100 yds until you see the parking sign on the right. Park and then follow the path up to the check in cabin near the rock mountain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum age foe this activity is 10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Resort
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands