- See another side of the Zion region on this canyon and cave tour
- A small-group tour ensures hands-on guidance and support
- Practice canyoneering and rappelling on this active excursion
- This family-friendly outing is accessible to kids and adults alike
Departure & Return
We meet at our storefront just off of highway 89, we share a space with Archies Food to Die For. You can park in the parking lot on the right as soon as you get onto Frost Ln or by the sign on the left as soon as you get onto Frost Ln.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized