- 3.5 hours Zagreb tour
- Tour by car and on foot
- Visit parks and a historic cemetery
- Walking tour of the historic center
- Ride the Funicular Railway
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup at centrally-located hotels
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
What To Expect
Drive into the town center, then stretch your legs on a walking tour of the city’s historic sites. You’ll see Ban Jelacic, which has long been the heart of Zagreb’s bustling society, then continue to the Cathedral of the Assumption, the tallest building in Croatia.
Board the Funicular Railway to the Upper Town, where you’ll find the fortified Lotrscak Tower, the Baroque Chiruch of St. Catherine, the Croatian Parliament, and St. Mark’s Church, whose colorful roof has become a symbol of the city.
Descend back into the Lower Town via the Stone Gate, which shelters a small chapel to the city’s patron saint, then finish the tour in Zagreb’s main square, close to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms