7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Knowing where to go in supersized Yosemite National Park can be daunting, but this small-group orientation makes it easy to get into the park and set off for a day of hiking. Avoid jockeying for park passes that often sell out and parking spots that fill up early, and relax on the ride from your hotel in Groveland or El Portal. Get tips on the best trails to explore, and get dropped off at either Curry Village or Yosemite Falls, where your driver will be waiting at the end of the day.
- Skip the hassle of driving and trying to park inside Yosemite Valley
- Includes park passes and transport from hotels on Highway 120 or 140
- Remove the guesswork about where to go and which trails to hike
- Combines the ease of a guided tour with freedom to explore on your own
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Entrance Fee
Interpretive information on Yosemite & recommended hiking trails
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yosemite Valley Small Group Orientation Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yosemite Valley Small Group Orientation Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yosemite Valley Small Group Orientation Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yosemite Valley Small Group Orientation Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yosemite Valley Small Group Orientation Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkCaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoFull-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Sentinel Dome Tours & TicketsTuolumne Grove Tours & TicketsMist Trail Tours & TicketsMirror Lake Tours & TicketsTaft Point Tours & TicketsGlacier Point Tours & TicketsTuolumne Meadows Tours & TicketsAnsel Adams Gallery Tours & TicketsPioneer Yosemite History Center Tours & TicketsVernal Fall Tours & TicketsBridalveil Fall Tours & TicketsMerced River Tours & TicketsTioga Pass Tours & Tickets