Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the Stables Parking next to Shuttle Stop 18 inside the National Park. From there you will walk with your guide to the backpackers campground for orientation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old
- Not recommended for obese travelers - good physical fitness is a must
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Treks
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half Dome Guided Backpacking Tour - Yosemite National Park.