Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore several York landmarks during this introductory walking tour
- Visit places such as Stonegate, the Museum Gardens, and more
- See more of York in less time than you likely could alone
- Learn more about York than you could alone from your guide
Departure & Return
We will be in the square in front of the central library - York Explore Library and Archive, Museum Street YO1 7DS The guide will have a sign with your name so you should be able to find us (please don't join any tour that does not have your name displayed as it won't be ours)!
The tour ends in the heart of town at Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, at the end of the Shambles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorktour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands