3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6-7 types of food in 3 hours (small to medium portions)
English speaking guide
Yogyakarta traditional tuk-tuk ride (Becak) around the city
Bicycle car ride around Alun-Alun Selatan (south town square)
Mineral water or ice tea
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
2nd floor/ above Circle K Tugu, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.14, Gowongan, Kec. Jetis, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55233, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Please note that the menu on the itinerary is subject to change
- Tour ends at the final venue – please make your way back to your hotel/accommodation on your own
- Minimum number of people for the tour to go on: 4 persons. In case the tour does not meet the minimum number of participants, you will be given the option to reshedule or get a full refund
- Please indicate your dietary requirements upon check out
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global (Indonesia)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yogyakarta Night Food Discovery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yogyakarta Night Food Discovery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yogyakarta Night Food Discovery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yogyakarta Night Food Discovery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingYogyakartaFood Tours - Central JavaTuk Tuk Tours - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaStreet Food Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory