Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any places in Yogyakarta and its surrounding areas.
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
- Adi Sumarmo Airport, Solo Indonesia
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport, Jakarta Indonesia
- Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport, Jakarta Indonesia
- Ahmad Yani Airport, Semarang Indonesia
- Blimbingsari Airport, Banyuwangi Indonesia
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Passanger & RORO Terminal Port of Tanjung Emas, Jl. Coaster, Tj. Mas, Kec. Semarang Utara, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50174, Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Tanjung Perak, Jl. Perak Bar., Perak Utara, Kec. Pabean Cantian, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60165, Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Penyebrangan Ketapang, Lkr. Kp. Baru, Bulusan, Kalipuro, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
- Gilimanuk Harbour Transport, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali 82252, Indonesia
- Pelabuhan, RT.5/RW.4, Sunter Agung, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350, Indonesia
- Jepara Kartini Ferry Terminal, Jl. A.E. Suryani, Rw. IV, Bulu, Kec. Jepara, Kabupaten Jepara, Jawa Tengah 59418, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wahyu Travel Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package.