4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this private half-day tour, visit Prambanan Temple (aka Loro Jonggrang), part of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Prambanan Temple Compounds. Erected around the 9th century when Java was ruled by the Hindu Sanjaya Dynasty, the complex consists of three major temples dedicated to the deities Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu. Walk around neighboring shrines, such as Palosan and Sewu, as your own personal guide points out the ‘Ramayana’ epic carved into the walls. Includes pickup and drop-off from Yogyakarta hotels.
- Explore the Trimurti temples dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma
- Learn from a private guide about the meaning of the wall carvings
- Private half-day tour of the Prambanan Temple Compound, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle from Yogyakarta
- Visit the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia
Saved to wishlist!
Private driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Lunch or Dinner
Harbor entrance fee, if applicable
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory