12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Experiance Tourism Driver/ Guide with English Speaking
Entrance Fee on Program Tour
Parking on program
Tipping Driver and Local Guide ( Optional )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup Outside Yogyakarta City
Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, it is applied additional charge per car / per tour. Outside cities : Additional IDR 150 K Area (Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Magelang, Borobudur Area).
Additional IDR 300 K Area Solo.
Additional IDR 400 K Area Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- Adisucipto International Airport, Jl. Raya Solo KM.9, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yogyakarta Asmaradhana Tour & Transport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Temple Prambanan Sunset & Ramayana Ballet one day tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Temple Prambanan Sunset & Ramayana Ballet one day tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Temple Prambanan Sunset & Ramayana Ballet one day tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Temple Prambanan Sunset & Ramayana Ballet one day tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 214335P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaArchaeology Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central JavaCategory