11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
take a nice breakfast with choices after sunrise Borobudur temple.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Other pick up locations to inform
- Please contact our local customer service for unclear matters, by Phone or WhatsApp 24/07
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Connections
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jogja Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jogja Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jogja Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jogja Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBandungSemarang4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaNature and Wildlife - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central JavaCategory