4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Accommodation at Bromo
Accommodation at Yogyakarta
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
other pick up points in Yogyakarta city and Borobudur temple's area
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jogja Bromo 4 Days Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jogja Bromo 4 Days Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jogja Bromo 4 Days Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jogja Bromo 4 Days Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jogja Bromo 4 Days Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakarta4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaHiking - Central JavaMulti-day Tours - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory
Water Castle (Taman Sari) Tours & TicketsSadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan) Tours & TicketsImogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri) Tours & TicketsRamayana Ballet at Prambanan Tours & TicketsDe Arca Museum Tours & TicketsSewu Temple (Candi Sewu) Tours & TicketsSelogriyo Temple (Candi Selogriyo) Tours & TicketsKota Gede (Kotagede) Tours & TicketsJomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang) Tours & TicketsRatu Boko Temple Tours & TicketsDe Mata Trick Eye Museum Tours & Tickets