3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 night hotel in Bromo area include breakfast(private bathroom )
1 night hotel in Ijen area include breakfast(private bathroom )
Private car (AC), fuel, english speaking driver, parking-toll
Private Jeep 4WD for Sunrise tour to View Point and Mt Bromo
Private Transport from hotel to paltuding/Ijen
Entrance ticket in Bromo and Ijen
English speaking Local Guide Ijen & Bromo
Gas Masks in Ijen
Horse riding in Mount Bromo
Lunch - Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free Pick up from any Hotels in central of Yogyakarta and drop off to Ketapang harbour,Bayuwangi on the end of Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Booking are 2 persons ( will be rejected if any received booking 1 person )
- not suitable for Children and older people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level for Ijen Crater
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- During Covid -19:all guest should bring Negative Result of the Rapid antigent Test, within a max of 2X24 Hour before Depart OR a Negative test Result of Genose C19 no later than 1X24 hour before depart.(Child bellow 5 Years of age are Not Required to take the Rapid antigen or Genose C19 test
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT.WAHYU MANDIRI TOUR
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Yogyakarta : 3-Days tour to Mount Bromo, and Ijen Crater?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Yogyakarta : 3-Days tour to Mount Bromo, and Ijen Crater?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakarta4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaMulti-day Tours - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaCategory