3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See a different side of Yogyakarta, Indonesia’s cultural capital, on this fun night tour jam-packed with street food delights. Join your guide and no more than seven other travelers in the city center, then board a “becak” rickshaw to tour the sights. Savor the light, sweet flavors of Javanese cuisine; soak up the vibrant atmosphere of this university city; try traditional games; and enjoy fairground rides at Alun-Alun Kidul.
- Discover Javanese food and Yogyakarta entertainment on a night tour
- Feast on a wealth of local foods, sweets, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Enjoy plenty of attention from your guide in a group capped at just eight
- See the city from a “becak” rickshaw without having to haggle on price
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide (English speaking)
Becak (Yogyakarta traditional public transportation)
Many types of Javanese authentic snack, food and drink
Mineral water 600ml
Raincoat, if it's rain
Fee of all activities at alun - alun kidul (masangin, paddle car, etc)
Pick up and drop off services
Departure & Return
Gowongan, Jetis, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55233, Indonesia
Tugu Yogyakarta Monument
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be hungry, because a lot of food in this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing.
- Don't forget to bring your camera to take some nice pictures.
- Free for infant and must be accompanied by adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vertikal Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursPedicab Tours MarketsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYogyakartaFood Tours - Central JavaNight Tours - Central JavaPedicab Tours - Central JavaMarkets - Central JavaWalking Tours - Central JavaStreet Food Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory