- Discover Javanese food and Yogyakarta entertainment on a night tour
- Feast on a wealth of local foods, sweets, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Enjoy plenty of attention from your guide in a group capped at just eight
- See the city from a “becak” rickshaw without having to haggle on price
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be hungry, because a lot of food in this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing.
- Don't forget to bring your camera to take some nice pictures.
- Free for infant and must be accompanied by adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vertikal Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Walking and Food Tour by Night in Yogyakarta.