Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Central Java’s rich Buddhist history on this half-day excursion
- See the world’s largest Buddhist temple at the amazing Borobodur complex
- Learn about the site’s history as an important shrine from a local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff