Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car / minivan
English speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Breakfast after Borobudur visit
Coffee/tea and snacks
Bottled water/cold mineral waters
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Other pick up points in Yogyakarta city
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please ask your receptionist a take away breakfast if entitled
- Subject to favorable weather conditions (during the rainy season Nov-March) If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Please bring your passport to register on the ticket box (new regulation when entering the ancient's heritage out of the public hours)
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borobudur Sunrise and Temples Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borobudur Sunrise and Temples Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borobudur Sunrise and Temples Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borobudur Sunrise and Temples Tour from Yogyakarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaSemarang4WD Tours - Central JavaSporting Events - Central JavaBus Tours - Central JavaArchaeology Tours - Central JavaExtreme - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaCategory