Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- One night of accommodation at The West Lake Resort is included
- Private tour for only you and your party
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Breakfast and lunch is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe West Lake Resort
Return DetailsThe West Lake Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JAVA BALI TRIPS
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Days 1 Nite Jogja Tour Package.