9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
01 x Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Jogjakarta City area
Entrance fees and Admission ticket
English License speaking guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle / minivan / coach
Other expenses not mention above
Tipping for Guide & Driver
Departure & Return
Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 person per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CHACHA TOURS TRAVEL
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Yogyakarta Prambanan Plaosan Sojiwan Temple - PRIVATE tour with GUIDE?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Yogyakarta Prambanan Plaosan Sojiwan Temple - PRIVATE tour with GUIDE?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Yogyakarta Prambanan Plaosan Sojiwan Temple - PRIVATE tour with GUIDE?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Yogyakarta Prambanan Plaosan Sojiwan Temple - PRIVATE tour with GUIDE?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Yogyakarta Prambanan Plaosan Sojiwan Temple - PRIVATE tour with GUIDE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaArchaeology Tours - Central JavaHistorical Tours - Central JavaFull-day Tours - Central JavaCategory
Ratu Boko Temple Tours & TicketsImogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri) Tours & TicketsDe Arca Museum Tours & TicketsSelogriyo Temple (Candi Selogriyo) Tours & TicketsDe Mata Trick Eye Museum Tours & TicketsRamayana Ballet at Prambanan Tours & TicketsSadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan) Tours & TicketsWater Castle (Taman Sari) Tours & TicketsSewu Temple (Candi Sewu) Tours & TicketsJomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang) Tours & TicketsKota Gede (Kotagede) Tours & Tickets