7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
inviting tickets costs 150 rubles (50 rubles for students and kids, don't forget your student card)
Departure & Return
Four Elements Hotels Ekaterinburg , Lenina Ave., 9A, Yekaterinburg 620014 RussiaI'll pick you up from your accomodation
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greg Bologov
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking in the nature park the Deer Streams?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking in the nature park the Deer Streams?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking in the nature park the Deer Streams?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking in the nature park the Deer Streams?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 160216P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking in the nature park the Deer Streams
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYekaterinburgBus Tours - UralsNature and Wildlife - UralsEco Tours - UralsFull-day Tours - UralsBus Tours - KazanNature and Wildlife - KazanEco Tours - KazanFull-day Tours - KazanBus Tours - Volga RegionNature and Wildlife - Volga RegionEco Tours - Volga RegionFull-day Tours - Volga RegionCategory