3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn all about the culture and history of Yekaterinburg on this comprehensive city tour. Visit palaces, churches, city squares, natural features, monuments and more on a fun-filled tour. See the city through the eyes of a local, and learn about life in Russia’s fourth-largest city. This is an ideal tour for first-time visitors to Yekaterinburg.
- Skip the lines with priority access
- Travelers short on time will enjoy this introductory tour
- Remove the hassle of sightseeing by going with a guide
- Discover this under-rated Russian city
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Manual / Driver's Manual (optional)
Departure & Return
Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Number of people 16 and more - price per person: upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City tour of Yekaterinburg?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City tour of Yekaterinburg?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private City tour of Yekaterinburg?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City tour of Yekaterinburg?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYekaterinburgCity Tours - UralsWalking Tours - UralsHistorical Tours - UralsHalf-day Tours - UralsCity Tours - KazanWalking Tours - KazanHistorical Tours - KazanHalf-day Tours - KazanCity Tours - Volga RegionWalking Tours - Volga RegionHistorical Tours - Volga RegionHalf-day Tours - Volga RegionCategory