- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, it would occur extra transfer fee accordingly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are asked with Green Health Code Only for travel in Xian
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 2 are free to join
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms