5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Perfect for visitors short on time, this efficient, half-day visit covers China’s iconic terracotta army—the world’s largest ancient burial site—topped off by a tasty local lunch. Tours include private hotel pickup, so you can skip the hassle of navigating the city. Get detailed history and background from your group guide while getting a peek at thousands of clay warriors along with the mysterious mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang.
- A time-saving tour of terracotta warriors and Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum, with lunch
- Enjoy a hassle-free, no-strings-attached visit to one of China’s most iconic ancient sites
- Get a taste of authentic Xi’an cuisine with a lunch stop at an insider’s favorite
- Enjoy round-trip hotel transfers, so you can relax and focus on taking in the sights
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide service
Hotel pickup and drop off services are available within the 3rd Ring Zone of Xi'an City.
Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Book an additional transfer service with us if your hotel is outside of the 3rd Ring Zone. We will pick up from and return to your hotel, Round-way: US$35. If your hotel is near airport, Round-way: US$45. Please specify in the "Special Request" at the time of your booking. We will arrange it accordingly. You can pay the driver in cash.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will receive details about the tour guide and pickup in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off services are available within the 3rd Ring Zone of Xi'an City.
- Passport information is required for entrance tickets booking, please forward each individual traveler's full name and passport number at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mini Group: Half-Day Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Discovery Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingXianBus Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northwest ChinaBus Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anHalf-day Tours - Tai'anBus Tours - LuoyangHistorical Tours - LuoyangHalf-day Tours - LuoyangCategory
Banpo VillageShuyuanmen Pedestrian StreetXian Museum & Small Wild Goose Pagoda (Xiaoyanta)Muslim QuarterHuaqing PalaceGuangren TempleShaanxi History MuseumTomb of Emperor Jing Di (Hanyangling)Louguantai National Forest ParkDrum Tower (Gulou)Bell and Drum Tower SquareMausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang Tomb)