8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enhance your sightseeing experience of Xian, home to the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, on a private full day tour of the city’s highlights. Following a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll have the choice to tick off top Xian attractions such as Xian City Wall (Chengqiang), the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), and the Shaanxi History Museum. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private tour of Xian city highlights including the Museum of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- A personalized, fully customizable experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Museum of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Tick off top attractions such as Xian City Wall (Chengqiang), the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), and the Shaanxi History Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour guide service
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Terracotta Warriors entry ticket, if option selected
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bell Tower Hotel Xian , 110 Nan Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.