2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Appreciating Wrocław’s historical highlights can be tricky on a self-led tour. Explore the Old Town with a local guide for intimate insight into the scenic center, and transfer by Segway for a memorable and efficient sightseeing experience. Discover Old Town attractions including the Main Square, St. Mary Magdalene Church, and Racławice Panorama on a private tour, and choose from a range of departure times to suit your schedule.
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Tick off top attractions with ease as you explore by Segway
- Choose morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Szewska 75, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Wrocław Tours & Rental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWroclawSegway Tours - PoznanSegway Tours - PragueSegway Tours - KrakowCategory