Departure & Return
Meet point: We meet clients at the Octagan in Westport. Its central an we then advise options of easy start routes of East or West from there. Eircode is F28TD76. (It will come up Wyatt Hotel.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be 18 years of age or older.
- There is a rider weight limit of 120kgs/260lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized