30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hover over the flame-red leaves of the Hudson Valley’s fall foliage on a seasonal helicopter tour. Fly over Westchester County landmarks such as the Yonkers Waterfront and Tappan Zee Bridge, or upgrade to include a Bear Mountain flyover. This tour is ideal for fall foliage pilgrims; plus, the a private pilot ensures you'll receive undivided attention.
- Private fall foliage helicopter tour of the Hudson Valley
- Choose from a 30- or 45-minute flight
- Unbeatable panoramic views of some of the most spectacular fall foliage in the United States
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Midtown or Uptown Manhattan available
Saved to wishlist!
Airport fee $25 per person
Departure & Return
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Ross Aviation West
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- 4-5 passengers fly in Airbus AS350 (AStar) helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes, typically occurring between mid September and early November.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People)
30 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWestchester CountyHelicopter Tours - New YorkCategory