30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the brilliant colors of fall in the Hudson Valley on a fall foliage helicopter tour. Beginning at the Westchester County Airport in White Plains, choose from a three- or five-passenger helicopter, then listen as the pilot narrates the journey over landmarks like Tarrytown Castle and the Tappan Zee Bridge. Select from a 30- or 45-minute flight, the latter featuring views of the Bannerman Castle and Dick's Castle and more. An additional airport fee is due at the time of check-in.
- Helicopter tour of the Hudson Valley's fall foliage from West Plains
- Fly over Westchester County landmarks such as the 3-mile Tappan Zee Bridge
- See Tarrytown Castle and the Hudson River Palisades
- Upgrade to the 45-minute tour for aerial views of Bannerman Castle and Dick's Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Airport fee $25 per person
Departure & Return
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Ross Aviation West hangar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter, 4-5 passengers fly in AStar helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg in R44 helicopter, 1000 lbs or 453 kg in AStar helicopter).
- Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate and may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes, typically occurring between mid September and early November.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (Shared)
30 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWestchester CountyHelicopter Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - New YorkCategory