Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get great photo ops of Wellington's architectural landmarks, rolling hills and rugged coastline
- See the iconic Beehive and other Parliament buildings
- Stroll around heritage-listed Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Take in 360-degree views of Wellington from Mt Victoria
Departure & Return
Please meet at The Hammonds Tours bus stop on Wakefield Street (just along from the i-site), opposite the Amora Hotel (170 Wakefield Street). Please be there at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Please give us a call on 04 472 0869 if you have any questions when you arrive in Wellington
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass by the neoclassical Parliament House and learn about the unusual architectural design of the Beehive (aka Executive Wing). You’ll make a stop at the heritage-listed Old St Paul’s Church to walk around and admire its timber construction.
Meander the paths of the 62-acre (25-hectare) Wellington Botanic Garden, following your guide to the Begonia House and Lady Norwood Rose Garden. Opt for a scenic 5-minute ride from here to the city center on the Wellington Cable Car (own expense).
Next, your coach motors up to the Mt Victoria lookout, which boasts sweeping views over Wellington, before returning to the coast. You’ll pass through Oriental Parade, Seatoun and Thorndon, and soak up the bustling atmosphere of the Wellington waterfront, before your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hammonds Wellington Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.