- A range of bushwalks are available for a range of fitness levels
- Choose from en suites, cabins and luxury tents for your overnight accommodation
- Learn about the history of the land from your guide and a local Māori family
- All permits, and ferry transport to and from Paraparaumu Beach, are organised
Departure & Return
Directions: Drive north fm Wellington City on State Highway 1. When you reach the town of Paraparaumu, turn left at traffic lights, follow Kapiti Road to the Kapiti Boating Club at the end of the road, take the 1st exit left on to Marine Parade, cafe is on corner of Howell Rd & Marine Parade.
You will return to the beach at Paraparaumu Beach, in front of the Kapiti Boating Club.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please contact us between 7-7:15am on the day of your tour to confirm your check in time and that the tour is going ahead. Ph: 0800 527 484.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kapiti Island Nature Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands