- 4-hour cycling tour of Wellington by electric bike
- Explore Wellington Waterfront and the Miramar Peninsula
- Take in the views from the Mt Victoria lookout point
- Electric bikes mean an easy ride for cyclists of all levels
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We're on the Wellington Waterfront at Queens Wharf, right beside Dockside Restaurant, Fergs Kayaks and Tilt Espresso
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you’re feeling comfortable, saddle up for a fun bike tour of Wellington, and follow your guide along the Wellington Waterfront. Glide along the seafront, passing the lively port and harbor, and the beaches of Oriental Bay. Continue along the Miramar Peninsula and leave the bustle of the city behind as you cycle along the scenic coast. Pause along the way at a local café, where you’ll have chance to enjoy a coffee or purchase sandwiches and cakes (own expense), before looping back towards the city.
Finally, climb up to the lookout point of Mt Victoria for an unforgettable view over Wellington, the Miramar Peninsula, and the ocean.
Your tour ends around 2pm or 5.30pm back in central Wellington.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be comfortable riding a bicycle on the road (mix of path, on-road cycle lane and regular roads)
- Riders must advice height if under 59 inches (150cm)
- Remember sunscreen in summer
- Please dress appropriately- bring an extra layer in case or wind
- Moderate fitness advised- pedalling activates the electric assist
- Age Restriction: 13 Years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Riders should be comfortable with some physical exertion when riding electric bikes up hill
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Switched on Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.