5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wellington is home to a thriving culinary scene, with more cafes and restaurants per capita than New York City. With new eateries regularly opening and local favorites shutting shop, it can be hard to pick out the must visit spots. On this private tour, your guide showcases Wellington's best artisan coffee roasters, cheesemongers and gelaterias.
- Enjoy artisan produce from across the city without the hassle of catching a bus or hailing a taxi
- Learn how New Zealanders’ tastes have changed over the past 50 years
- Food tastings and a restaurant lunch are included throughout the day
- Get to know your guide well during this half-day private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
5 Courtenay Place, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Outside Sweet Mothers Kitchen
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 8 people per tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food and Spice Odyssey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A Taste Of Wellington Food Tour (half Day)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during A Taste Of Wellington Food Tour (half Day)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Taste Of Wellington Food Tour (half Day)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
A Taste Of Wellington Food Tour (half Day)
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWellingtonFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandDining Experiences - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - PictonBus Tours - PictonDining Experiences - PictonWine Tastings - PictonHistorical Tours - PictonHalf-day Tours - PictonFood Tours - Tongariro National ParkBus Tours - Tongariro National ParkDining Experiences - Tongariro National ParkWine Tastings - Tongariro National ParkHistorical Tours - Tongariro National ParkHalf-day Tours - Tongariro National ParkCategory