- Small-group tour of Warsaw's hidden gems
- Explore the city's architecture, culture, and history
- Visit WWII sites and historic neighborhoods
- See a hip, up-and-coming district
- Learn about life in the city
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum number of persons needed to launch the tour is 2. A single traveler can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 persons exists.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have health issues such as mobility limitations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth spending half a day getting to know the history of Warsaw." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews