3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking local guide
Transport by retro communist minibus
Snacks: sausage, pickles, herring, cold meats, cheese - this list may vary since it's a daily choice
Glass of local vodka
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service from hotels, Airbnb and apartments is available up to 3 kilometres radius from the city centre. If your hotel/apartment is located farther or it’s not reachable by car our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point. Please note, that transfer from and to the hotel is counted into the total time of the tour. Sometimes it is better to meet the guide in the city centre, rather than spend the time on transfer from the far located pickup spot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini Food and History - Warsaw private tour by retro minibus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mini Food and History - Warsaw private tour by retro minibus?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 22434P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursClassic Car Tours Street Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawFood Tours - KrakowClassic Car Tours - KrakowStreet Food Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowFood Tours - PoznanClassic Car Tours - PoznanStreet Food Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - KaliningradClassic Car Tours - KaliningradStreet Food Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory