3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It’s always hard to find the best places to eat in a new city—and samples are impossible to negotiate without a local guide. Discover Poland’s rich cuisine and Warsaw’s most authentic eateries on an early evening tasting tour with a guide. Try 13 or 14 different types of food and drink at five or six local restaurants: enough for a full dinner.
- Taste 13 or 14 different types of food and drink at five or six restaurants
- Discover two different Polish vodkas and craft beer
- Sample soups, street food, main dishes, and dessert—enough for dinner
- Learn about Poland’s culinary culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
3.5-hour afternoon or evening food tasting tour with a local guide
Experience a variety of 13-14 different Polish food including soups, street food, main dishes, and dessert
Enjoy sampling Polish vodka and local craft beer
Learn the stories behind the food and Polish culture
Get personalized tips for how to enjoy the rest of your stay
This tour can easily substitute for a meal
Departure & Return
Marszałkowska 37, 00-642 Warszawa, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Poland
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend doing this as your first tour when arriving in Warsaw, as you’ll know where to go for other meals." See review
Product code: 18083P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingWarsawFood Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory