30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from the venue by WanaHaka® will be added as a separate charge.
Departure & Return
Wanaka , Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South IslandThis activity will end right where it started.
At their wedding venue
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WanaHaka Wine Tours Maori Culture
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wedding Māori Welcome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wedding Māori Welcome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wedding Māori Welcome
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWanakaBus Tours - South IslandHoneymoon - South IslandBus Tours - QueenstownHoneymoon - QueenstownBus Tours - AkaroaHoneymoon - AkaroaCategory