4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Central Otago is one of New Zealand’s most popular wine regions, producing well-respected reds and whites in alpine vineyards. On this afternoon tour, visit four of boutique wineries in the region and taste some of their award-winning offerings. Learn the secrets behind these wines from the winemakers themselves, and stop at one winery for a gourmet food and wine matching – tasting dishes of local produce matched with wines from the vineyard.
- Ask your guide all your questions about the region and its wines
- Take these visits at your own pace on this small-group tour
- No pick-up points to find: hassle-free hotel transfers are provided
- Be back in Wanaka in time for a hearty evening meal or an early night
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanaka Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour with Wine Tasting from Wanaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour with Wine Tasting from Wanaka?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tour with Wine Tasting from Wanaka
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesWanakaFood Tours - South IslandUnique Experiences - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHoneymoon - South IslandFood Tours - QueenstownUnique Experiences - QueenstownWine Tastings - QueenstownHoneymoon - QueenstownFood Tours - AkaroaUnique Experiences - AkaroaWine Tastings - AkaroaHoneymoon - AkaroaCategory