3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Lots of people tour the wineries of Central Otago, but fewer do so on the back of a three-seater trike! Enjoy the thrill of zooming around the countryside on these powerful vehicles, then stop at well-selected spots along the way to taste high-quality local wines. Plus, you won’t have to worry about who’s going to be the designated driver, as you won’t have to drive the trikes yourself.
- Wine tastings are included
- Wear a helmet with an intercom inside, to hear your guide
- Hotel transfers are included, if required
- A fun twist on touring Central Otago’s vineyards
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Use of helmet with Bluetooth intercom to hear the guide clearly
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Outside Lake Wanaka i-SITE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for this tour is 18.
- Booking = 2 people per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wanaka Trike Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesWanakaFood Tours - South IslandUnique Experiences - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandFood Tours - QueenstownUnique Experiences - QueenstownWine Tastings - QueenstownFood Tours - AkaroaUnique Experiences - AkaroaWine Tastings - AkaroaCategory