Explore our promoted experiences
- See rare native animals like the Southern Alps gecko and the buff weka
- Learn about the nearby Alps and glaciers from your on-board guide
- No itinerary on this island: explore Mou Waho at your own pace
- Sleep in or save your afternoon: the water taxi makes two trips daily
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply
- A 20/30 minute walk up hill is involved. (Optional)
- Due to uneven surfaces and the steepness in places, the walk is not recommended for those with walking disabilities but they are more than welcome to join us on the boat trip and skip the walk and stay at the bottom of the island.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Adventures Wanaka LTD trading as Wanaka Water taxi Wanaka 4x4 Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Wanaka Water Taxi Mou Waho Island Tour.