- Morning and afternoon tea are included
- Listen to live commentary from an expert local guide
- Enjoy views of the Southern Alps, Lake Wanaka, rolling farmland, and more
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Wanaka Marina Address: GPS: Latitude 44041’24.900S & Longitude 16907’56.180E. Directions: Meet the Boat at the Jetty next to the Marina in Lakeside Road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good level of fitness required. The Island nature walk is uphill, the guide will stop on the way to chat and for guests to rest.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ridgeline adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.