- You won’t be crammed into your catamaran on this small group tour
- Learn about the native landscape and its inhabitants from your guide
- If you get thirsty or hungry on your hike, afternoon tea is provided
- All park fees are covered in the tour cost
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Lake Wanaka Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Stevensons Island Cruise and Nature Walk from Wanaka.
- "But perhaps a bit more snacks can be offered for afternoon tea besides just few pieces of cookies and tea." See review