- You won’t be crammed into your catamaran on this small group tour
- Learn about the native landscape and its inhabitants from your guide
- If you get thirsty or hungry on your hike, afternoon tea is provided
- All park fees are covered in the tour cost
Departure & Return
At the lake front near 100 Ardmore St directly across the road from the Wanaka iSite.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Lake Wanaka Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "But perhaps a bit more snacks can be offered for afternoon tea besides just few pieces of cookies and tea." See review