7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A full day of adventure and adrenaline, join in New Zealand’s only combined jet boat, wilderness walk, and pack-raft experience. Set on the mighty Matukituki River, just a short drive from Wanaka, you’ll jet up-river, enjoy a beachside lunch at the base of a glacier, and learn the basics of paddling before putting your new skills to use on your own lightweight, stable, two-person raft.
- Exciting 1 hour of jet boating, racing up the Matukituki to Avalanche Glacier
- Explore on foot the rugged alpine landscape of Mount Aspiring National Park
- Ride eddies and wave trains and navigate white-water, suitable for ages 12+
- Picnic lunch, snacks, water, all gear and return hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
All gear required for jet boating and Packrafting
Picnic lunch and snacks
Not suitable for ages 9 years and under
Departure & Return
99 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Outside of the Wanaka i-SITE (information centre)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child age is 10-14 years
- Clients Must be able to swim
- Please supply weight and height and any dietary requirements
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanaka Jet Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Packraft Wanaka ‘Raft’ plus Jet Boat & Wilderness Walk Tour from Wanaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Packraft Wanaka ‘Raft’ plus Jet Boat & Wilderness Walk Tour from Wanaka?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Packraft Wanaka ‘Raft’ plus Jet Boat & Wilderness Walk Tour from Wanaka
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWater ToursRaftingFloat Trips Jet BoatingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWanakaHiking - South IslandWater Tours - South IslandRafting - South IslandFloat Trips - South IslandJet Boating - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandHiking - QueenstownWater Tours - QueenstownRafting - QueenstownFloat Trips - QueenstownJet Boating - QueenstownFull-day Tours - QueenstownHiking - AkaroaWater Tours - AkaroaRafting - AkaroaFloat Trips - AkaroaJet Boating - AkaroaFull-day Tours - AkaroaCategory