2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Outside the Wanaka I-Site.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY WanaHaka Wine Tours Maori Culture
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 'Express' Wine Tour & Māori Culture Wānaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
'Express' Wine Tour & Māori Culture Wānaka
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingWanakaFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandFood Tours - QueenstownBus Tours - QueenstownWine Tastings - QueenstownFood Tours - AkaroaBus Tours - AkaroaWine Tastings - AkaroaCategory