- Safety first: all climbing equipment, and a safety briefing, is provided
- No risk of getting lost or ignored by your guide on this small-group tour
- Snacks and water are available so you’re always charged up for climbing
- No-hassle transfers from Wanaka to Mt Aspiring National Park and back
Departure & Return
Please meet us a the farm gate at the waterfall. Take the Wanaka-Mt Aspiring Road towards Treble Cone Ski field, after approximately 20 minutes, you will see 2 huge waterfalls on the left and you will drive over a cattle stop. This is where you meet. If you hit gravel road, you have gone too far.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- What to bring: water bottle, snack, sturdy close-toed walking shoes, wear comfortable trekking clothes suitable for the weather, Optional: small backpack, camera, sunglasses, sun protection (hat and sun block)
- Minimum age on this tour is 12 years. If you are under 16, you must climb our via ferrata with an adult guardian. For children under 12 a private tour may be an option. Please request upon booking.
- All minors (16 years and under) require an adult guardian’s signature on their waiver. There are no upper age limits to this activity.
- Please advise if over 220 pounds (100kg) or under 88 pounds (40kg)
- Must be able to climb a ladder and use both arms
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildwire Wanaka
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use