- A small-group tour for a peaceful experience
- Suitable for a range of abilities and fitness levels
- Take a self-guided walk on Ruby Island
- An easy quick trip to enjoy nature and take photos
Departure & Return
Put 100 Ardmore St Wanaka into your GPS and then go to the lake front (waters edge). Parking is available along the lake front but you may have to wait to get a park if they are all full. Park anywhere in town and wander over (we are a very small town).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Island walk is not compulsory
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Lake Wanaka Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands