- Hike along Waiheke Island’s trails with a Maori guide
- Enjoy panoramic coastal and forest views from the headlands
- Gain insight into the island’s Maori culture and heritage
- Sample locally made wine at a vineyard on the island
Departure & Return
Your Guide will be waiting inside the ferry terminal for you. S/he will be wearing a sea blue polo shirt with the Hike Bike Ako emblem.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking allowed
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years; please bring your passport for ID if you look 30 years or younger
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HikeBikeAko Waiheke Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Maori Walking Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch.