- Tandem skydive from 12,000-feet (3,600 meters)
- Option to jump from 14,000-feet (4,200-meters) available
- 60-second freefall through the air
- Aerial views of the reef, beach, island, and ocean
Departure & Return
Resort/Hotels outside of Denarau/Nadi vicinity will need to find their own way home. Skydive Fiji office is located on Denarau Road just before the Denarau entrance bridge (from Nadi Town side)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 6-18 years require written consent from their parents or guardian and their jump is subject to Instructors Safety Assessment
- If you are over 95kg conditions and surcharge may apply.
- Bookings for the afternoon are on request, please contact Skydive Fiji directly
- Group bookings are always on request, please contact Skydive Fiji directly
- F$220.00 VIP - Hand Cam: Video OR Stills Only on USB
- F$285.00 VIP - Hand Cam: Combo Video AND Stills on USB
- F$510.00 VIP - Ultimate Camera Package: Outside Camera and Hand Cam Combo on USB (Includes the handycam video & photos combo taken by your tandem master and video and photos taken by another camera man flying around you. So you get 2 beautiful views of your skydive!)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tandem Skydive Fiji Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff