2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go deep into the wilderness of Fiji on this quad bike adventure tour. Spend half a day accessing parts of the island that traditional tour buses can't reach, trekking up a mountain ridge and splashing through a river with a guide in the lead. Your small group, limited to just 15 people or fewer, gets views of the Mamanuca Islands while refueling with some light snacks; then it's off to Nadi Town Wailoaloa Beach, and the South Pacific's largest Hindu Temple before ending up where you began.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Bottled water and light snacks keep you fueled up for adventure
- Guide provides supervision and informative commentary
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from select properties
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charge
Light refreshments and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
Free tour photos
Compulsory insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond may be held
Hotel pickup & drop-off, if required, for customers outside Nadi/Denarau area
Merchandise - available for purchase
Departure & Return
9 Beddoes Cir, Nadi, Fiji
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share a quad bike (2 seater bikes) with their adult driver
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and/or showing a valid Drivers License - only select YOUTH option if a 16 - 17 year old is licensed and intends to drive their own quad, otherwise they can be put through as a child who will share a 2 seater quad with an adult driver
- All drivers, regardless of age, must show valid drivers licence before commencing tour - DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY! No drivers licence = no tour or refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required/A maximum of 20 people per booking for a non-group booking
- We operate in most weather conditions. If canceled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Near public transportation
- Bring with you on the day: Driver’s Licence, Credit Card (or cash) [for insurance requirement], comfortable closed-toe shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Change of Clothes, and a Towel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Dirty Tours (Fiji)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNadiDenarau IslandViti Levu4WD Tours - NadiSporting Events - NadiExtreme - Nadi4WD Tours - Denarau IslandSporting Events - Denarau IslandExtreme - Denarau Island4WD Tours - North IslandSporting Events - North IslandExtreme - North IslandCategory