- Fiji sunset cruise from Port Denarau with BBQ dinner
- Admire the stunning Pacific Islands scenery and watch the sun set below the horizon
- Dine on steak or fish, or upgrade to enjoy a delicious lobster dinner
- Enjoy an onboard cultural show with Fijian entertainment
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Nadi and Denarau hotels
Departure & Return
We can pick up for Port Denarau Marina.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Savor a welcome cocktail and listen to islander ballads during the evening’s entertainment, provided by Fijian singers and musicians during a cultural show on board.
During dinner, you’re served up a barbecue selection accompanied by fresh salads. Choose the lobster upgrade and savor the mouthwatering flavors of whole local lobster chargrilled and served in the half shell with a side of seasonal vegetables. Sip accompanying tea and coffee, with additional drinks available for purchase from the onboard bar (own expense).
As you glide into the sunset with the shimmering Pacific Ocean as your backdrop, sit back and enjoy then stunning colors across sea and sky—enhanced by evening stars reflected on the water at twilight. Your Pacific Island cruise ends with the return to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lautoka and Vuda point transfers include Saweni Beach, First Landing, Anchorage, SSS Manhao, Hideaway Vuda, Waterfront hotel, Saphire Bay, Resort Relax Fiji & Marriott Resort Momi Bay and Doubletree Sonaisali. TRANSFER FEES APPLY
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a small charge for infant seats and they must be ordered at booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The boat needs a little refurb perhaps but the whole trip was excellent and well worth the cost." See review