- 4-night Fiji island cruise through the Yasawa Islands
- Explore two different island locations each day
- Enjoy snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours (included) or do nothing but relax!
- Get a taste of traditional Fiji life with visits to local villages
- Optional scuba diving is available (payable on board)
- Small-ship cruise offers an authentic and personalized experience with no more than 140 passengers on board
- Departs Port Denarau every Tuesday
Departure & Return
Please check in your luggage at the terminal between 9am and midday. Boarding is at 1pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No infants under 5yrs are accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms